I think what someone keeps with them at all times is pretty telling about them. So I thought I would share what I always carry with me.
- cell phone: I didn’t have a nice, easy to use, new cell phone until the FALL OF MY SENIOR YEAR. I get not giving a ridiculous about stuff to your kids, but a cellphone is kind of necessity for safety reasons. I mean by the time I was 16 that fall, I was going off to places, and it would’ve been super helpful to be able to tell my parents where I was going. So now I am kind of addicted to my blackberry.
- a copy of Emma: I always keep it in my backpack/purse. I have a cute little pocket addition too that I love, though this may be replaced with my kindle…or maybe I’ll carry both.
- a purple pen: granted that I don’t lose it. but I love taking notes in purple
- wallet: super exciting right guys?
- a flash drive: just super helpful to have in college, in case email is down, which is often is at Agnes
and that’s about it. maybe not that telling to you, but to me, it represents such a simplification of my life since high school. When I was younger I would always carry a ridiculous amount of pens, a hairbrush, my camera, and makeup (which I don’t carry anymore because I am at a women’s college and I love not having to “impress” people with my perfect eyeliner, one time a day makeup is awesome!).