I’ve review a few movies on here, with plans for more.
But in my soul I am a literature person. So in 2010, I’m going to read/write a review for a book twice a month. 24 books! goals! I love goals, no matter how unattainable they may be.
I’ve come up with a preliminary list, welcome to suggestions. These are all books that I’ve never read, or want a second look at for a different perspective.
- Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close-Jonathan Safran Coer
- Women in Love-D.H. Lawrence
- A Good Man in Hard to Find-Flannery O’Connor
- Selected Poems 1965-1975-Seamus Heaney
- Middlemarch-George Eliot
- Brooklyn-Colm Toibin
- On the Road-Jack Kerouac
- Atonement-Ian McEwan
- Madame Bovary-Gustave Flaubert
- Age of Anxiety-W.H. Auden
- The Age of Innocence-Edith Wharton
- The Golden Notebook-Doris Lessing
- Brideshead Revisited-Evelyn Waugh
- The Adventures of Augie March-Saul Bellow
- The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay-Michel Chabon
- Mrs. Dalloway-Virginia Woolf (a reread)
- The Hours-Michael Cunningham
- Self-Portrait in a Convex Mirror-John Ashbery
- Shade of Grey-Jasper Fforde
- The House of the Spirits-Isabel Allende
- Don Quixote-Miguel de Cervantes
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland-Lewis Carroll
- The Way We Live Now-Anthony Trollope
- A Movable Feast-Ernest Hemingway
GOALS. any suggestions/substitutions?